Granite Homes has constructed 1000+ homes for over 15 years and in the process, we have become experts at our craft. With our proven quality control process, which includes eighteen internal and external inspections, we are confident that you will be satisfied with the high quality of construction we provide.
1 Year Warranty
+6 Months Extra
The One Year Tarion Statutory Warranty requires that the home be:
- Constructed in a workmanlike manner and free from defects in material
- Constructed in accordance with the Ontario Building Code
- Free of major structural defects
2 Year Warranty
+6 Months Extra
The Two Year Tarion Statutory Warranty covers:
- Water penetration through the basement or foundation walls
- Defects in windows, doors and caulking, or defects in work that result in water penetration into the building envelope
- Defects in work and materials in the electrical, plumbing and heating delivery and distribution systems
- Defects in work or materials which result in the detachment, displacement or deterioration of exterior cladding (such as brickwork, aluminum or vinyl siding)
- Major structural defects
The Granite Warranty Advantage is a builder sponsored extended warranty. The Tarion Warranty Corporation has no responsibility beyond the statutory warranty requirements. The Granite Warranty Advantage applies to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. The Granite Warranty Advantage is not applicable to rental properties. “Terms such as “workmanlike” and “free from defects in material” are not intended to mean perfection. Reasonable tolerances should be expected. Subject to change without notice.